Jun 2, 2020
Do you ever have a hard time making yourself renew your mind?
Maybe you've found that truth
journaling or doing the I
Deserve a Donut questions works, but you just can't make
yourself do it. Or you're willing to do it, but can't
remember to do it. In today's episode of the Taste for
Truth Podcast, I'll be coaching Jamila about how to renew
We'll talk about what renewing looks like and how to do it in
less than five minutes.
Other Things We Talked About:
- How perfectionism gets in the way of renewing
- Can you truth journal in less than five minutes?
- Why it's important to start small with Bible study and
- A new way to look at failure
- Practical things you can do to help you remember to renew
- How to find the time to renew
- How to renew consistently
Lies We Talked About:
- I'm hungry (so I should eat).
- I'm tired (so I should eat).
- I already broke it so I might as well eat.
- I'll start tomorrow.