Jan 20, 2020
Sarah struggled with her weight ever since she was young,
dieting as early as 13-14 years old. After the birth of her son,
she decided to address her eating issues. She found Freedom from Emotional
Eating and started losing weight.
Here are a few of the things we’ll be discussing on today’s
episode of the podcast.
Things We Talked About:
- Finding motivation after multiple failed weight loss
- Importance of having well-defined boundaries
- Changing portion sizes
- Overcoming sugar and simple carbs addiction
- Reminding yourself of the truth every day
- Having a reward system as motivation
- Addressing underlying causes of unhealthy eating
- “Treating” anxiety with food
Lies We Talked About:
- If my husband’s having this much, I should be able to have this
- It’s impossible to say no to your addiction.
- Life would be so boring if I gave up sweets.
Resources We Talked About: